us the holidays are over and today is the first official day back to reality... well almost. We are back at work but we did not have to be here until 8am AND I got an entire hour to leave school for lunch! Not that I'm complaining about the normal 18 minutes eating in the cafeteria with my students... but this was much more relaxing. Instead of spending money on lunch, my friend Jessica and I brought our lunch and went looking at hot sales in this thriving metropolis. It was really fun getting out and just feeling normal. But alas, the roaring pitter patter of junior high students will arrive tomorrow and my sane and relaxing environment will be completely over run with students eager to show off their new Christmas wardrobes. Luckily the spring semester is jam packed with paid holidays! Hooray!
In other News...It's time for Focus on the Family! This Christmas was certainly a busy time for the family. The same day we arrived back from New York, young brother Ben left on his travels to Nicaragua. He left Friday with a friend from college and flew out of Memphis on Saturday. He will be gone a week completing good deeds and manual labor. We are all hoping for a productive and safe trip and that he will return to Memphis with great stories... and nothing else! (exmple: malaria, child bride etc.)
Well I should return to my work and plan for the arrival of the crazies. I hope everyone has a wonderful week! For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
Child bride was not one of the things I had worried about on my list for your brother's trip!!!!
Post a Comment