an totally make or break your living situation. I have been blessed to have colorful yet enjoyable neighbors. A couple years back at the Turtle I had crazy frat boy neighbors who always threw the best themed parties. They had 80s night, Halloween parties, famous couple party, Gallagher party, (yes my friend dressed as Gallagher and everyone had to wear trash bags while he smashed fruit...hilarious) and tons more. Recently I am not the biggest fan of my neighbor at the duplex because, they are our landlords and it is required that everyone hate their landlord. Mine told me she would only be there 7 weekends of the entire year which is the biggest lie ever. I guess one of the reasons I get so frustrated is because we are breaking the rules and having pets when we are not supposed to BUT we got the illegal pets with the understanding that there would be little chance of getting caught! How were we supposed to know they would come to Oxford every darn weekend?! Anyway, the entire point to this random rambling is I am considering moving and now I must endure the agony of the new neighbors. This caused me to imagine a perfect world where we could hand pick our neighbors, even if we did not really know them and make a fun and exciting block where we all got along and had major block parties that the other neighborhoods gre
w jealous of. So finally with out further hesitation I present...my dream neighborhood.First next door neighbor: Seth Rogen (pictured left). Why? Because every time I look at that man he makes me laugh. I can imagine it now. I'm walking to the bottom of the driveway to get my mail and he meets me in some crazy outfit and starts the day totally laughing and having fun constantly. He would of course throw killer parties where other hilarious stars would attend. We would all become great friends and enjoy vacationing together all over the world.
Second next door neighbor: Ina Garden (from The Food Network's Barefoot Contessa, pictured right) I love, love, love Ina. She is the expert on everything fine, from cheese to vanilla, baked goods to flowers and table cloths, this woman is always ready for a dinner party. She is so classic and is always sharing with her neighbors. On her show is she constantly having over friends and neighbors and of course I would be a delight to have on her show. The wealthy tend to love artsy types and I could totally play u
p my "torn inner turmoil" about being creative in a practical world. She, Jeffrey and TR would love me.Across the street neighbor: Anderson Cooper (pictured left). Hello? Why not? First of all he's totally hot but more importantly, we would always know what is going on. I feel like if there were going to be some major incident in the world he would call his loving neighbors first to make sure we were safe. Plus he would give us deals on the great designer clothes he sports in third world countries.

Down the street neighbor: Tim Gunn. If you are obsessed with Bravo's Project Runway you know that our sweet Tim has impeccable style and the best personality. He would be the perfect person to attend any dinner party and I'm sure wouldn't' mind coming ove
r daily to hand pick my outfits to make sure I was always catwalk ready.
r daily to hand pick my outfits to make sure I was always catwalk ready. Little further down the street neighbor: Whoopi Goldberg. This may sound like an odd choice but for one we need some diversity and two that woman is so crazy she would be so much drama and fun to live on the same street with. I wouldn't want to live right beside her because I would be victim to some of her animal mishaps yet she would provide great fun or gossip at our pool parties with the other neighbors.
There are more and more people I would love to have on this imaginary block. But now I'm going to go live my real life. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
Your list of potential neighbors is right on! They all would love your renegade, fugitive animals! Of course, you can have my neighbors. Remember the naked guy across the street that flashed Momma Michelle? And the nice lady that you flipped off when backing out of my driveway because she came and yelled at you and Momma Chelle for backing that Uhaul into her garden?!? Gotta love it! I want a blog entry only on your Uhaul stories!
Uncle Ray
Post a Comment