Wednesday, April 01, 2009

signing off

Today I realized that I should quit my blog...I thought I might just take a vacation but now it's totally not worth it. The blog is not really doing it for my creatively anymore. I cannot be contained to the pressure of writing daily and need to be free to write where nobody is judging and reading and thinking that I am writing for others rather than for myself. I need an outlet that is totally selfish and healing to my soul. So here I am singing out for the last time. It's been a great ride. For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

bwahaha April fools suckers! I hope everyone had fun with April's fools day. Not for the last time...for Natalie's News this has been, Natalie Corinne.




2 comments:

Ray said...

You are officially a Goob-ette! I could not survive without your creative blogging. My life would be meaningless. Don't cause me more drama than I cause for myself!
Uncle Ray

Shari Bac said...

This is the first year in YEARS that I forgot about April Fool's day. Usually I get everyone in my family.... I'm old and senile! :P