Tuesday, April 21, 2009

thankful


Dearest Brittney,

Thank God you're back. Your circus album keeps me totally hip hopping at work during my planning period. All day I teach classical, choral, and musicals but all alone I totally jive to your hot cd. I don't even care if anyone judges me for blasting your hotness while cruising around town; maybe it's the fresh beats, lyrics, not really sure but your album keeps me feeling 15 and I love it. Please refrain from shacking up with anymore ugly back up dancers and keep the come back hot. Come on America, we all knew she'd be back and I for one am so glad to see that southern blonde back in her prime. Well done Brit.

Always yours,


Natalie's News.

2 comments:

Shari Bac said...

I must admit I'm happy for Brit too. I was in the gym watching a video (Womanizer) and loving the beat, when all of a sudden it hit me that it was Brittany! I very nearly YELLED out in the gym, "BRITTANY'S BACK!" Thankfully, I contained myself.

Ray said...

I, too am an lover of the new CD. I loved the last CD "BlackOut" which would have been a hit if she would have stayed lucid. She's looking hotter than ever... but you can take the girl out of Louisiana, but you can't take the redneck trailer trash Louisiana ou of the Girl. God love her she can't help it.