10. Ben had church clothes because he never unpacked his car from Christmas break. Yes, I'm serious. Not so fashion conscience Ben apparently thought his baseball atti
re would work everywhere and neglected to pack clothes. Luckily, his "decision" to keep all of his clean clothes in his car where they have been peacefully hibernating since Christmas saved his tragically dressed self. Once again Mom saved the young chap doing all his laundry and surprisingly making his look great for Easter. That boy better thank his lucky stars minute by minute because if he wasn't cute he would have been put down like Old Yeller long ago.
8. "Hmm...is this a hint?" Ben. The Easter Bunny still comes! Brother and I received a sweet basket filled with mugs for my new dishes, stationary, and candy for me and all the practical cleaning and shaving supplies for the 5 DAY shadowed brother.


re would work everywhere and neglected to pack clothes. Luckily, his "decision" to keep all of his clean clothes in his car where they have been peacefully hibernating since Christmas saved his tragically dressed self. Once again Mom saved the young chap doing all his laundry and surprisingly making his look great for Easter. That boy better thank his lucky stars minute by minute because if he wasn't cute he would have been put down like Old Yeller long ago.9. Mom and Dad have become "really funny lately". They are funny people but they also enjoy telling people how funny they are.
8. "Hmm...is this a hint?" Ben. The Easter Bunny still comes! Brother and I received a sweet basket filled with mugs for my new dishes, stationary, and candy for me and all the practical cleaning and shaving supplies for the 5 DAY shadowed brother.7. Getting paid to not work.

6. Although I'm sure Nashville is considerably more polluted, something about the air is better.
5. Getting to see good friends Greg and Lindsay(pictured right) at Greg's new apartment in Nashville. Both are doing very well and it was great catching up and gossiping about those not present. I promise it was all done in good taste.
4. The fascination over the first dog. I mean I guess it is cute. Wish they got a cat though.

3. The FOOD. It is so appropriate that before summer we should all gorge in the greatness of Easter. I had huge plans of working out all weekend which I guess I did work out the digestion system more than anything. You're welcome tight jeans.
2. Being waited on by Papa every morning with countless refills of coffee. Keeping with number 3, Pete totally spoils our family by creating the best spontaneous meals and refilling our coffee constantly. One day we were even treated to a tapa
s treat with veggies, hummus, and apricot beer!
s treat with veggies, hummus, and apricot beer!1. Lastly, just being home! There is absolutely nothing better than coming home. I am more than sure it is more work on the parents because we resort back to our 8 year old mentality and refuse t
o return anything to the place it belongs but I like to think when together we have enough fun and laughter to overlook the mess:)
o return anything to the place it belongs but I like to think when together we have enough fun and laughter to overlook the mess:) In other news cousin Lindsay celebrated a birthday on Friday. I am told she enjoyed the day with yummy cake and a Japanese dinner! From all of us at Natalie's News we hope everyone treated Lindsay like the queen she deserves to be!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week. For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
hi me!
Post a Comment