Thursday, July 15, 2010

2 Months

What can happen in 2 months? One can lose 20 lbs, temperature can change, summer can feel like it is almost over, and yes, oh yes, one can celebrate two months of marriage. I know, I know, some said it would never last :) Tonight at this time we were celebrating our amazing ceremony with so many friends and fun times!


In other news, I have lots and lots to report....many need more time and space so I will preview here and blog away later.


1. Thanks to Sarah B- I am now a huge fan of prosecco. Thank you...who knew this bubbly was so fun, summery, and most of all low-cal!


2. I went to a technology seminar that every middle Tennessean should be outraged by. If you are a tax payer you were TOTALLY robbed this week.


3. We are going to our sixth wedding this weekend on the farm...I will sure to report later.


4. I have been extra social this week, thanks to......my Mom.


5. I made an entirely Ina meal this week, including the Friday night roasted chicken.


More later, I hope everyone starts their weekend off right :) For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: