Wednesday, July 07, 2010

third times the charm....

It's time for *FOCUS ON THE FAMILY* Brother Ben just finished his third (and God willing his last) surgery. This surgery was on his shoulder where some manure for brained coach forced them to throw crazy objects such as tires over and over and Ben hurt his shoulder. On a good day this coach would be functioning at "slow" status and given the option between him and another Republican I would finally have to show my elephant pride because this man barely ranks above leprosy. But back to Ben, he is doing well and is already at home. He had to be at the hospital before the sun and according to the parents he is resting at home. Yesterday I told him I was going to come over and jump on his bed while he was sleeping (while sadly I still do all the time) but really I went over and just hung out for a long time and brought a banana shake from Sonic because that's what big sisters do. He is doing really well and still feeling the effects of the anesthesia. He already goes to physical therapy tomorrow so I'll make sure to keep his status updates fresh! I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

Shari Bac said...

Poor Goob! I hope this is the last one too.

Natalie Corinne said...

I know :( I saw him today and he was in a little more pain but he is still doing well. Still can't run and jump on him or tickle him just yet but all in good time :)