What makes extremely intelligent, professional women attempt...
...THIS? First, you have to have not seen each other in weeks are really excited to see one another and catch up. Secondly one of your besties has to have recently returned from Napa with amazing pictures and some wine to share. (Can I be step 2?)
Then you have to enjoy a family style dinner at our table that we purchased with generous gifts from our wedding. At that beautiful table of course you have to begin enjoying stupid human tricks. The goal is to expose some weird "talent". I have a student who can cross her arms and then put her head through her arms...thus creating the ultimate challenge.
...SO close.
Thanks friends for a fun night; you are the best :) I hope everyone had an amazing wekend!
For Natalies's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
Wow... :)
Post a Comment