Part II of the renewing of the vows blog-spectacular! Obviously my parents were the center of attention but the meal came in a close second! After Thanksgiving we didn't want anything too heavy and I think we achieved a really nice dinner. (super modest, right?)
| The wedding cake! |
| Robin made all of the cupcakes! They were delicious and beautiful. |
| YUMMY salad made my Ms. Alicia |
| Champagne punch! Later I heard from many people that they didn't realize this was "adult" punch. Whoops, sorry! No, not really. |
I thought the meal was pretty amazing if I don't say so myself. Everything was made by someone who loves my parents and it was so special to have so many people to be involved!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
3 comments:
This made me hungry. Ps. Totally saw all the cars outside ya'll's house and was like, "I know what's up!" I felt in the know and stalkery all at once. I'm a creeper.
hahahha that's amazing! :) You could have stopped in and known even more about it, but of course that would have been even more creeper!
The food was great! I hope you took some of those cupcakes to your childrn'.... and you didn't give me ANY credits for the cupcakes! I did the coconut and robin did the carrot cake :P
But I loved the cake, the pasta salad and the wonderful biscuits with ham and tenderloin.
Yummy
Post a Comment