Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Hot seat

I couldn't bring myself to blog about the firing of Houston Nutt. Although I do not know him, I was sad to see him go. We've had ummm really, REALLY awful seasons but I can still remember him taking a pay cut from Arkansas to come to Ole Miss. I don't care who hates me after this comment but I don't really know who can coach us to a winning season with out an Eli. (or some other amazing athlete who wants to go to Ole Miss only because of family ties...oh that's right we only have the Mannings...oh and you are not allowed to make fun of my beloved Ole Miss. If you do the hair will instantly fall out of your head and I will immediately be lurking at your doorstep with a needy middle schooler (I still have connections) (did she really just do parenthesis inside parenthesis?) that needs to sell 50,000 boxes of rocks or his family will die... Basically Ole Miss is like family, I can talk about my Rebs but you sure as hell can't.) I don't know what will happen with the constant 3 year firing schedule. But what I do know is that our new coach will have quite a tall task in front of him. Obviously since I know nothing everything about soccer, I mean football I shall descide (blog to 3 people) about who should become the next coach.

Option 1: Andy Cohen: I would love a hilarious coach and obvi we would have new outfits uniforms that finally ditch the whole "padded" look and embrace the suit and skinny tie ensemble.


Option 2: Ben Bottoms. Graduation is May and boy needs a job.

Options 3: A Manning. Any of them will do, even the one who couldn't play football (is it Cooper, did I make that up?...whoever he is he may not be a football player but he is for sure the cutest! Winning!)


Option 4: David Cutcliffe. Oh....wait. We played that game 2 coaches ago. Keep on laughing at Duke.


Option 5. OMG....Isn't it time for a woman?! I know Ole Miss has never been known for being "progressive" and here is our chance! But it can't be just any woman. Some of you might remember a certain 2008 election where some wackado was chosen for VP only because she is a woman and it was a colossal failure that resulted in a nasally idiot that lies dormant for a couple of months and then plagues our television.
Then who should be our first woman coach? Well, I don't think there should be just one. "It takes a Village" (thanks Hillary)
First of all, obviously Ina would prepare all of the team's meals. Perhaps a couple of padding would help...defense? Probably not the speed of the team but Mississippi is one of the fattest states in the USA so what's a couple of more pounds.

But who is the head coach? I can't think of the perfect lady so since this is already 3 shades of ridiculous is there some way we can combine Patty and Heidi...Peidi? Perfect combo of sassy, intelligence and tough.

Thought about attempting to photoshop them into one person and then remembered I need to get up in 6 hours to shape the youth of tomorrow.

Holla boos. For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

Oh and PS. Ole Miss that will be $60,000.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

well put Natalie. Thank you for the good read. Ole Miss is family!

RBert said...

that's awesome. .love it!

Natalie Corinne said...

Always got to stand by our rebs!