Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Photo shop Fun

In my photography class we have began learning about the mysterious world of photo shop... (Ahhhhh) Ummm..it is SO fun. After the free trial is over I am going to buy this puppy and never tag an unflattering picture on facebook again. During class, I got carried away with some of the cheesy settings and created these beautiful before and afters.

Before: cute Holden
After: Cute, retro Holden. Now that I'm looking at it I should have removed the shadow and actually done something kind of productive. Oh well, fun is always better.
Now on to precious Millie.
Before...
And after!
And lastly, look at this before picture of Mom, Shari and Ray.

And after...
Look how those colors pop. Obviously I've got a lot more to learn but this is so fun. Seriously, you can go ahead and thank you because you will always look beautiful...unless I don't like you. Just kidding... or am I?!?!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Such a cute before pic of our little Millie:) My bro and sis are pretty cute too BTW!

Ray said...

beauty is only a photoshop adjustment away

Natalie Corinne said...

why is there not a fat sucker out tool? OBVI?!?!?