I've been looking all around and I've found the average calories from Thanksgiving ranges from 2,000-4,000.
My survival guide.
I will not eat more than one dessert on Thanksgiving.
(or maybe just bites of all of them... small bites)
I will not eat too much bread on Thanksgiving.
(What exactly is too much? You just know. )
(again, I will just take small bites of all of them... small bites and I will chew all of them well to burn extra calories)
(Are we all okay? I was afraid lighting would have struck someone by now. That's obvi a lie)
I will work out while watching the parade.
(this I better stick to)
I will enjoy myself and enjoy being with the most wonderful family.
(PERFECTION)
Grab your sweat pants and gifts of gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.


3 comments:
my belly aches...
I would certainly hope so!!!!! ;) It's not Thanksgiving if you don't have to open the top button of your pants!!!
omg the pie was worth it!
Post a Comment