A different type of list.
Preparing for this weekend I have made approximately 8,000 lists. I guess it is time to make the cheesy what am I thankful for list.
1. A really loving and generous husband.
2. My beautiful Mom who is a constant role model and the funnest best friend.
3. A Dad who do all things humanly possible for his family.
4. A brother who is almost grown up and brings a smile to every one's face.
5. My husband's family who is supportive, loving, and kind...and thank God is nothing like the stereotypical "in-laws" you see on tv!
6. A job I actually don't dread going to. I would almost say I love it but I'm afraid I'll jinx it in some weird way.
7. Our new home.
8. Extended family who feel close even though we are all spread out across the country.
9. Fantastic friends who we love just like family.
10. Laughing way more than crying.
"A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues."
-- Cicero
Happy Thanksgiving!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
9. Fantastic friends who we love just like family.
10. Laughing way more than crying.
"A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues."
-- Cicero
Happy Thanksgiving!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
Like! Missed being there this year more than anyone can know.... Consoled by the fact that sick people had their medical records so they could be treated because I was working and thankful that no one I know needed hospital services today. :)
that's a great attitude! I'm so sorry you weren't there too. It wasn't the same!
Post a Comment