Sunday, February 19, 2012

Introducing our new bundle of joy...

We are proud and excited about the new sounds of pitter- patter that will soon take over our lives. It's been a long time coming and we are finally ready to introduce.......



MISS LUCY!






Ha, what a tease. No, we are not having a baby but we are proud to introduce a different type of addition! We are all already so in love with Mom's new kitty, Ms. Lucy. She is already ruling the house and has fallen in love with Mom and Dad.
Excuse the appearance but I came from walking outside in the near 60 degree weather on Saturday that was followed by snow on Sunday! Cray cray TN.

 


ugh, a cat after my own heart. She will totally strike a pose and doesn't like a flash. None of us a do, girl. Too hard on those laugh lines.

Of course the real treat was seeing my Mom on Saturday and hanging out with her for most of the day, just us girls. I love my Momma!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

6 comments:

RBert said...

i was speechless for 1 minute and sad i found out on your blog....phew it's just a cat!

Shari Bac said...

LUCY!!! It's the BEST name for her!!! Ben did so good!!!

Can I join your team or would you rather just keep it friends down there? I could do my own up here. :)

Natalie Corinne said...

Please join the team!

Jenna said...

OMG. My heart stopped for a second. or two.

Natalie Corinne said...

sorry!! low blow I guess :)

michelle said...

I love you, too, baby girl. Any day with just us girls is fun! Lucy is ruling the house, sleeping with us every night.
I think she likes Dad best. He denies it but I don't blame her one bit:)