Monday, October 29, 2012

must love dogs....


It's no secret... I am NOT  a dog person. Like at all. But there is one major exception, well 2. Rocky and Peanut. These dogs are so sweet and will just snuggle with you at any time! They remind me more of cats than any dog I've ever known, perhaps that's why I love them.



If you look toward the left out of the window, you can see the space needle! Best view EVER! 



Philip and I fell so in love with these dogs all over again, we were almost getting a small dog like this for Christmas...but then we remembered we were having a baby and have enough to take care of. Oh well, we shall remain pet-less for longer and just adore these dogs (yes, these only) for now. 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

5 comments:

Ray said...

They are missing you too!

Unknown said...

ahhh! Get an adorable frou-frou doggie! You will not regret it! I used to have one, who was EXTREMELY butch, and she was the best!

Natalie Corinne said...

if we weren't about to have a baby, I think I would have caved!

Shari Bac said...

You could pull a Paris and carry it around in your bag everywhere!!

Natalie Corinne said...

Shari, not a bad idea but I think that upcoming kid will be enough for me to lug around for a while!