I've always wanted to come here and it did not disappoint. The flying fish were amazing and I strangely wanted to catch one of them...without touching it of course. Well, this didn't happen but I really loved walking around and looking at everything.
| ugh, that tongue! |
We also had lunch here.. you know because the 6 donuts for 4 of us clearly was just a light snack. I really loved being here and kept thinking of Mom. She always wanted to come here and never did. I kept hoping that she was able to be with us and could finally experience this cool city she always wanted to! Up next... gum wall. Gross.
2 comments:
I think about how Michelle would have loved to come visit all the time as well. But, honestly, I feel her presence with me a lot and can almost see her standing on the balcony and saying 'brudder its so beautiful!'. Miss her so much!
aww, that is so sweet! I believe she comes to visit you all the time :)
Post a Comment