This year Uncle Ray and Aunt Shari came into town to see us Austin.
Ray came over first and met Austin and placed him in front of as many mirrors as possible.
Then Shari came over to join the par-tay. Everyone came over to celebrate Dad's b'day and as fun as it is to see everyone there were some tears.. from me. Celebrations definitely change with a baby. We'll get it together at some point.
Notice P photobombing in the back. Apparently I am married to an 8 year old.
Maybe I'm not alone....(so glad they were able to stop my so late minute:)!)
Happy Birthday, Dad!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:
I hope your dad had an amazing birthday!
You and Philip did an amazing job hosting your dad's party!!! It was a fun night hanging out with everyone and getting to enjoy holding Austin and fighting over him with Ray about who got to hold him! :D
Post a Comment