Friday, March 22, 2013

Hotty toddy

What a good year to be a rebel. It's not an easy job being a rebel fan. Every great once in a while you have an Eli...and then...you don't. 


 I'm sure we all remember many seasons of football when we lost to Louisiana-Monroe.. and then there was that stretch with Coach O when we didn't win an SEC game in at least 2 seasons. Those were tough times. 

Last year was a vast improvement and we even made it to a bowl game. But now it looks like the Rebels are in for even a bigger year, and not just in football. With an amazing recruiting class that includes none other than the number 1 Robert Nkemdiche of GEORGIA (Thank you Siebert for the help! I am your sister...) I'm expecting a lot of fun grove moments this year that actually have something to do with football. 

Not only is football on the rise, our basketball team won our first game in the NCAA tournament. During my entire tenure at Ole Miss, we only made the NIT tournament so this is super exciting. 

It definitely wasn't the prettiest game and I was super behind on it because someone would not nap. This child has got to understand his Ole Miss priorities! 




Add a scrappy kid that taunts pretty much everyone, has one of the worst haircuts ever, throws up a land sharks kind of constantly, oh and is pretty amazing, and has brought more excitement to our team since... well ever, you've got some much deserved glory moments for our rebels. 

One of my favorite sayings ever is "we may not win every game but we've never lost a party" which my God is true, but hey... we can win every once in a while, and you know what? It feels pretty. damn. good! 

Hotty Toddy! 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 


2 comments:

My Mississippi Madness said...

Sweet Sister...I must correct you. Baby Robert Nkemdiche is from Georgia...

But it is a good year to be a Rebel!

Natalie Corinne said...

He is?!?! I thought I read he was from Texas!!! Thanks sarah! Wish I could blame the lack of sleep:)