Sunday, March 17, 2013

monthly pictures

I don't know how some of you super Moms do it. All of you constantly post adorable pics of your babes in their onesies with month by month stickers, usually with some color coordinated background. Of course I was going to participate in the same trend, I mean that's what good Moms do, right? Mrs. Alicia bought a set of tie stickers and I got several different colored onesies to record our monthly beauty.  She also came by to help us create a setting and take some of the most beautiful pics. 

Mrs. Alicia created the cutest setting where we would obviously document every monthly pic. 

I had the cute outfit...

We just needed our little man and we were in business...

This was the first of many, many of my plans that did not work. I thought he would eat, go to sleep and we would ever so gently put him wherever I wanted and take glorious amounts of adorable pictures. Annddd then...he had a dirty diaper, and another, then spit up on the onesie, then another diaper, then hungry again, then...over an hour later and lots of crying I gave up. 

We were lucky to get this...


So I'll go ahead and say it was kind of a disaster. 

For the one month I thought I would lower my expectations and try just taking pictures in the crib. 

No major breakdowns but I have this new lens that I'm still figuring out and I could not get a picture without cropping off a limb. 

So let's do it again!



Still not the adorable, blog worthy pics all you other super Moms are somehow getting but I'm gonna keep on trying! 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think your pics are fabulous! Love you!!! can't wait to see more

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD! The tie stickers are adorable.

Natalie Corinne said...

Thanks Linz,

Kimmie, they look like you, although mustache stickers would be the best.