Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

My how times have changed. Not a green beer was consumed (by me) and the biggest part of my St. Patty's  Day was dressing up my babe while he still does not have an opinion. 

I met Ray, Shari and Dad for lunch at Cool Spring Brewery. Yes, I took my six week old to a bar but it was lunch. With a baby everything is a first and an excuse for a photo shoot. 

Posin' makes me tired. 


Chillin' at the Cool Springs Brewery 

Saying goodbye to Ray and Shari! 

If one outfit for St. Patty's Day is good, two is better, right?


Smiling? No, I'll be real, he was focusing on a big P.. and I don't mean Philip. 


Look at my long baby!
agh, my favorite! 


I hope everyone had a littler wilder day than we did and enjoyed the luck of the Irish! 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god! I love a novelty baby headband!!! Also, a baby in a bar is awesome so no judgement. Also, Austin has your nose!!!

Lindsay said...

That hat thing is RIDIC. he's going to hate you for that one day :) but in the mean time we get to enjoy! i feel like Austin looks like your uncle ray. Clearly he got the good looking genes :)

Unknown said...

Just caught up on your blog. So happy you are blogging again! You guys are doing awesome as parents! We need to see that cutie soon. And the babies in bars thing- it's ok, Clayton was dancing in a knoxville bar just this past weekend. Love you!

Natalie Corinne said...

haha! Thanks Christina, I would love to see y'all soon :)

sarah said...

Yay back to the blog!!!!!

Ray said...

It was a jolly good day mate!
Love ya! Uncle Ray