Happy Birthday Ms. Kelly (pictured left with Richard Simmons) !! In the craziness that was the weekend I was unable to blog, with this I mistakenly missed blogging out everyone's dear friend Mr. Kelly W. Burns. His big 25th birthday was yesterday and I'm sure he made it wild and wonderful! If you read my blog, you know that Kelly is abroad studying in Germany. We wish him a wonderful quarter century birthda
y and hope it was filled with lots of sausage and other German delicacies.Happy Bastille Day! Today is one of France's biggest national Holidays, Bastille Day. Although it is not the same as America's 4th of July, celebrations are somewhat similar. Bastille Day celebrates the storming of the Bastille in 1789, you can read up on it here http://french.about.com/library/weekly/aa071400.htm. Bastille Day also shares its cele
bration with Ms. Meagan McCartney (pictured left) of San Fransisco. Meagan is also turning the big twenty-five and will celebrate with friends in San Fransisco. No matter what you happen to be celebrating, I wish everyone a fun and safe night!
No comments:
Post a Comment