Sadly the Turtle Creek reign will be ending on July 31st. So many memories surround Turtle Creek it is hard to believe it will be over soon. My feelings are mixed about the move. At Turtle Creek, I witnessed some of the craziest acts done by some neighbor boys that I am still sworn to secrecy about. I mean where else in Oxford can one walk to a number of Mexican restaurants for happy hour? The creek has been my Oxford home for three long and fun years, but it is time to move on to something more grown up and functional
. I am moving to a new place with Ms. Claire Taylor of Booneville, MS and am excited for the change and the yard. Unfortunately, I am pretty strapped for cash and am calling out to all my wonderful friends with big vehicles to help your girl move out! I promise we will make it as fun as possible and at the end I will take whoever helps out to dinner. Attorney Kevin Frye of Oxford has already agreed to aid with the moving task. For this I will give him a huge shout out and a shameless plug for his services of law. His office can be found off the square on North Lamar and here is his website, please take a moment to check it out. Thanks in advance for your help! For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.www.kevinwfrye.com
check out Kevin Frye's website listed above.
No comments:
Post a Comment