That's right, the network is here again. Every second Thursday of every month the Network of Oxford meets to socialize with new folks. There are far more young people who are not students in Oxford than one might think and this organization is a perfect opportunity to meet fellow hipsters. This month The Network will meet at Parrish's pub off the square (square pictured on left) on Jackson Ave at 6pm. Anyone young professional who wants to meet new people should make plans to attend. The gathering will be fun and casual and only provides one thing...an opportunity to socialize. Hope you can come!I stand corrected!! Ms. Tiffany Gammel's new blog is Tiffandatypewriter.blogspot.com (really Tiff and a type writer but when you type it in your browser to read it it is all one word). Ms. Gammell is very witty and quick and I am
positive her blog will be entertaining and another perfect opportunity to escape from work.In other news, I am so luck to have wonderful friends. A huge special thanks and shout out are due to Dana, Tiffany and Claire. The other day I had such a rough day and these wonderful girls brought me a huge back of sweets from Holli's Sweet tooth from off the square! So sweet in so many ways; thanks ladies!
Well I need to go back to influencing minds of tomorrow's leaders... BIG OL YIKES. For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment