Saturday, August 09, 2008

lazzzy weekend.

So I rarely break the weekend tradition of blogging on my days off but this has been such a enjoyably lazy weekend I thought it was important to document it. Why you ask? Really for my own sake. In a couple of weeks when I cannot breathe because I am so busy I will enjoy looking back and remembering a nap, an extra blogging section, sex and the city reruns, time for laundry, etc. New roommate, Claire Taylor and I and some other girls are having a girls night tonight complete with pajamas, movies and milk. Earlier in the day I attended the bridal shower for Ms. Brooke Bagley of Forrest, MS. The shower was at St. Peter's Episcopal Church and was thrown by Mrs. Janna Montgomery, Dr. Debra Spurgeon, and Mrs. Carol Trott. The shower was so much fun and was complete with great food, games, gifts and company. Mrs. Janna Montgomery was very sneaky and bought many scandalous gifts (ie bedroom items) and wrapped them up and said they were from other people. Classy Janna.. at a church. Nice.

Focus on the Family
In other news brother Ben has moved back to Tennessee and is loving being in the south. He has been waited on hand and foot by the parents and never wants to return to the dingy Midwest. Uncle Ray Kemper is in San Fransisco for the week doing job stuff and learning the art of detox. After a week of an only vegan diet and constant yoga Ray has either found enlightenment or succumb to starvation, we're not really sure. Whatever the case, I know he is showing the city a great time.

Well that is all for now, everyone enjoy this insanely hot weekend. For Natalie's News this has been Natalie's-Corinne.

No comments: