Sunday, August 03, 2008

last day of freedom

Tonight I write you in the floor of my wonderful new house surrounded by wonderful friends. We decided to enjoy the last day of summer by having a taco party at our new house. Ms. Tiffany Gammell, Mr. Clay Terry, Mr. Ryan Milstead, Mrs. Chelsea Gregg, Mr. Kelly Burns, and myself enjoyed a fun night of tacos and milk. Tomorrow I start the new task of being an adult and am extremely apprehensive about the situation. I know this sounds obvious but we will never get younger or less responsible. Think about it. Luckily tomorrow is our first day of school only for teachers. I will have three days to get used to the school before the students arrive. Since my room is already done (read previous blogs) I feel like I can focus only on organization etc.

The New House: Oh wow, what a weekend! Ms. Claire Taylor and I moved into our adorable new house and we are so excited about the new year. We plan on having numerous cookouts and social events, just you wait! Again I am so thankful to my wonderful friends who helped me move over the weekend. Surprise guest Mr. Kelly Burns graced me with his presence and helped tremendously with the move! He was so sweet to spend so much time helping me put together furniture, computer, tv etc.

So yeah tomorrow is the first day of work and first day of being a real adult, wish me luck. I'll need it. For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: