Yesterday was one of the most challenging days of my life. My last period class is.. well lets just say difficult in so many ways. After a hair pulling session I began hanging out with college friends (college friends pictured right.. not my college friends but just so you have a visual) . They are so fun and carefree, I am
so jealous of their easy happiness and ability to sleep in. Hearing their plans of 9am yoga classes and going shopping made me cry on the inside. Being around these friends almost makes me forget that I have to get up at 5:15 am (who knew there was such a thing!) and that I am in charge of students (eek!). After such a challenging day I thought why not? What could it hurt? My head, that's what. This morning has painfully reminded me that I am an adult with a real big girl job. What happened?
In other news, I am now have my health insurance card, so I guess I have health insurance. This means as teaching continues and the breakdown follows I will be covered for my treatment of "exhaustion" YAY!

Weekend Wedding!
This weekend is the wedding of singers Ms. Caitlin Andrews and Mr. Daniel Shirley. I am so excited to be a bridesmaid and a reader at their wedding. The weekend extravaganza begins this Thursday with a wine and cheese party at the Andrews estate and is followed by a bridesmaid luncheon, rehearsal dinner, girly spa time, and finally the wedding! The ceremony will take place at the Scarett Bennett chapel on the Vanderbilt campus and the reception will be at Union Station in Downtown Nashville. I am so excited to be a part of this wedding and to see my family! The rest of the family are at home and I am eager to join them on Thursday!
This weekend is the wedding of singers Ms. Caitlin Andrews and Mr. Daniel Shirley. I am so excited to be a bridesmaid and a reader at their wedding. The weekend extravaganza begins this Thursday with a wine and cheese party at the Andrews estate and is followed by a bridesmaid luncheon, rehearsal dinner, girly spa time, and finally the wedding! The ceremony will take place at the Scarett Bennett chapel on the Vanderbilt campus and the reception will be at Union Station in Downtown Nashville. I am so excited to be a part of this wedding and to see my family! The rest of the family are at home and I am eager to join them on Thursday!
Well I should go back to work, everyone have a wonderful week. Oh be sure to check out Tiffany Gammel's new blog, Tiffany's typewriter. For Natalie's news this has been Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment