Tuesday, October 14, 2008

1st payment

This year has been jam packed with so many firsts! Earlier there was the first day of an adult job, first pet, first time in 20 years that I have not been a student etc. But now I'm about to complete a first that is unlike the others. Today I will pay my first ever car payment. Honestly, not really all that exciting, I could really do without ever having this first. BUT in 59 more payments, the car will be mine in full! Whoohooo! Now I think I own the windshield wipers and MAYBE left blinker, not really sure.

In other news, brother Ben is enjoying his last week of being a teenager. I cannot believe little Ben will be the big 2-0 next week. My advice is to do something quick and irresponsible now while he is still an invincible teenager. Obviously the day he turns 20 he will become super responsible and boring and begin doing his laundry regularly and all things boys find important once they turn 20. As for presents, Ben is not asking for much other than for peace on earth, but obviously as a young, poor and struggling college student he would not turn down money.... lots of it, in big bills. But you know, its just an idea.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

Ray said...

You are now officially building your assets column on your ever growing balance sheet of life!
Uncle Ray