done :) After children's choir I met some friends for Mexican and caught up on all the Ole Miss music department drama...oh how I forgot how Scruggs hall is
dripping with secrets, cattiness, backstabbing, gossip, fighting and all sorts of other drama, Good Lord I miss it. After the catch up I raced home and got ready and headed for Downtown Grill (pictured right), NOT before setting my tv to record the debate and Project Runway. I know I have previously stated how the technology revolution waved bye bye to me
long ago, I have mastered the record button. My partner in crime Mr. Kelly Burns and I traveled together and were lucky enough to celebrate Janna Montgomery's birthday. It was so awesome seeing some St. Peter's choir people I have not seen in a while. Janna looked amazing and was beaming on her big day. Her husband Travis treated Janna and her lucky friends to a beautiful and tasty cake and a the most professional version of Happy Birthday I have ever heard (One plus of having singer friends). We s
tayed and celebrated with Janna until the big whopping 10pm. Sadly it is positive I am getting old because I was so concerned with getting back to get in bed. I mean I kn
ow 5:15 comes early, but really?! If this is what life becomes, someone pull an Old Yeller (pictured left) and put me out of my misery. Anyway, not wanting to miss any tv goodness I made myself stay awake and watch the debate and Project Runway to dvr. I had mixed emotions about the Project Runway finale. I feel like this whole season has been kind of drab and that the finale was far less dramatic than usual. Where were the accusations of cheating? An extra challenge? Nope nothing, just Kenley (pictured right) crying with her ridiculous bangs as usual. I actually liked both of the other finalists a lot so I was happy and sad right along with both of them. Sounds kind of odd that I am so into to them.. nah lets just call it dedication. Others that share in the Project Runway culture will totally understand.Well I need to go prepare for my next class. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! It's almost the weekend :) For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
3 comments:
Project runway did kinda bore on the personalities this year with weak 'third person Suede' and 'so NOT bootilicious blayne'. Thank God for Tim to keep us interested. And, is it just me or if I were a Project Runway Fashion Designer, wouldn't I take advantage of all that hair stylist expertise to advise on how I"m going to look the day of the show? LeAnn & Kenley? PleaZZZEE!
Uncle Ray
Ray, you would take advantage of any advantage to look good on any day, even if you knew the Titanic was going down!!haha
and really we should be inspired by him! We all know that's where I was "blessed" with my attraction to mirrors. Really, if one decides to NOT fix themselves they are really insulting society. If there's one thing I've learned this year is that life is hard. We should at least look nice and get to look at good looking people while living. So here's to you Ray! I'm anxiously awaiting your new style/appearance how to guide. I just know Oprah would pick it for her book club.
Post a Comment