ally flown by and later tonight I am so excited to travel home to Nashville for a ANOTHER wedding weekend! I guess it is understandable since I'm 25 and it is that time of life for a lot of folks. But before going to Nashville, I am meeting with some teacher friends after school for a much needed "faculty meeting". Right... this "faculty meeting" will be located at a Mexican restaurant near school...attend
ing this very official meeting are some new fun and younger teachers I have met recently. I am excited to meet and discuss problems and solution of the education crisis...over 2 for 1 umm milks. After the "meeting" I will travel back to Oxford and leave for Nashville. I cannot wait to get back home. There is obviously no doubt that I adore Oxford but there is something really special about Nashville; the air feels different. Maybe its the music, in riverfront or the pollution...whatever the case I am always excited to go home. Unfortunately this weekend will be jam packed with events to go to so I feel like I will not see my family enough but some is better than none I guess.
In other news if you have facebook, watch out. In the junior high the social online site is the cause for massive amounts of turmoil and drama. I literally had a brief conference over certain students today that have to be moved in my classes because of conflicts on facebook. When an administrator began describing the problem I seriously almost laughed... really, all this over facebook? I acted my booty off though looking very alarmed at the facebook drama. I once had a certain opera director who questioned my acting abilities...look at me now lady! I could win the best acting award every single day!
Well I must get back to the grind! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend! For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment