Thursday, October 23, 2008

Reproduction

All the time I hear educators, parents, politicians etc debating on what to teach children about reproduction. I could save us all a lot of money and time by making them all teach middle school. It has greatly made me challenge the thought of reproduction and bringing more little runts into the world. Really, there are tons of folks, do we all really need more of them? If I were my mother, I would be coming home to a two year old which means really the child would be home alone because I would be locked up somewhere with padded walls. This rant may insinuate that I am having a bad day, not really any different than any other day. Recently I realized though how overwhelming younger students are and how challenging and demanding they are. Being a perfect child, I never had such issues but the average student does and there is no mental medicine strong enough for the sane person to cope with such craziness. There is a Sex and the City episode that touches on this and I am beginning to agree. Miranda explains that the witch in Hansel and Gretel is really misunderstood. She spends forever putting together her dream house and some kids come and try to eat it. Hello kids? Houses don't grow on trees, somebody has to buy/ find the candy for this house. So she gets mad because they are destroying her dream house and they bake her. Food for thought, oh I know so cheesy.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

Ray said...

That biological clock hasn't started clicking loudly yet... in 5 years you'll start loading up on the first of what I predict will be 5 children, slightly less than the Von Trapp family.
Uncle Ray

Natalie Corinne said...

hell to the no Ray.