s just evolving like it always does, I have began to question the sanity of the nation and frankly the world due to one ridiculously lazy product. Readers, I present the snuggie. Usually, I am a huge fan of awful commercials promoting needless products but this is too much. Really? Is it that hard to hold a remote while you're laying down on the couch? Is it really all that difficult to move your hand from under your blanket to shove more pop corn in your mouth? I will give a slight pass to the elderly because I can imagine knitting would be frustrating if you're confined to a location and constantly cold but even then one could wear a sweat shirt from a group vacation to see the flower beds of the north east with other seniors. Really no one anywhere has a
ny excuse to wear a snuggie. The commercial is insulting insuating that we can possibly achieve moving from under our blanket. More importantly, can anyone but me see the snuggie? The actors all deserve acting awards today because they seemed convinced that the snuggie will end the world's problems. Their massive smiles suggest 2 suggestions. One, they grew up in some cult in Utah or Texas where they were banned from blankets or anything that provided warmth. Since they do not know any better they are over joyed with this amazing invention and therefore jubilant. Second, everyone in the commercial was kidnapped at birth and now live on an island with out mirro
rs or any materials that show reflections. Other than that if you have or wear a snuggie you're basically saying you have given up on yourself and the will to live. Your appearance says, "I need absolute total comfort in order to sit and watching television mindlessly. It does not matter that I look like I'm wearing a choir robe from the near by Pentecostal church, what matters most is that I am required to
move as little as humanly possible". Not only are adults subjecting ourselves to this fashion horror, we are scarring the future leaders of tomorrow. Yes, the great folks and snuggies also have sizes for children of all ages...even babies. What's the big deal you ask? Well, if just seeing one isn't enough for you, ask yourself this...when will it end? Are we going to start using the jazzy because we don't want to move? Will people begin
using adult diapers out of laziness? What next? For the safety of our nation and future generations we need to fix wall street and eliminate snuggies forever! Hopefully we will all look back at this scary snuggie time and thank our stars that we no longer have to deal with the grossest invention ever, but I guess that's all up to you. Please for your family, friends, and anyone with vision, never ever ever buy a snuggie.I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, snuggie free :) For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
I have never seen someone struggle so much to get their hands out from under a blanket in order to use the remote control as on the commercial. However, the snuggie is now so trendy that you should purchase one for the next football season. Mamaw would be proud if you did! But, I wouldn't sit by you :)
Uncle Ray
Post a Comment