Tuesday, July 06, 2010

SAY IT AIN'T SO......

*This just in* Natalie's News just arrived home for a super busy day of shopping, seeing the family and learned something so tragic, so awful, so inconceivable I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes. Your idol and mine, Ms. Lindsay Lohan is GOING TO JAIL FOR 90 DAYS...OMG, then she has to go to another 90 day rehab...I thought the world was going to end when they put Martha in jail but now Lindsay...in jail? Is there any justice in the world? I mean....so she did not do any of the requirements of her earlier sentence, so she took off her alcohol bracelet, I mean...yeah I guess if she wasn't famous we would not even know about this news, but it's freaking Lindsay Lohan. I wonder if Dina will come see her in the slammer...Imagine if you were her cellmate. Inmate "Hey, what are you in for?" Linday "having way too much money and absolutely no supervision when I was 12 and now I'm addicted to pretty much everything and believe until this situation that rules simply do not apply to me, what are you in for?" "Meth" cellmate. Ah I just always had hope for young Lindsay. She really did have talent, a total triple treat, but man did she fall, and fall, and crash, I thought hit rock bottom, but apparently not. All we can hope is that Barbara Walters will come out of her retirement to have a teary Lindsay (pictured in happier times left) on a very special ABC special. Girl, if Brittany, Bill Clinton and Whitney Houston (perhaps not the best example) can make a comeback so can you! So, sorry Linday. My tip? Get clean and write a book, have a comeback and get some street cred. I'll still be your fan when you get of the slammer, please don't get any nasty tattoos on your hands though because that will too much for your fans to handle. For Natalie's News this has been a very disturbed Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

RBert said...

LiLo, sigh. I hate it for her, but the fame hasn't helped the girl.

mean girls was the beginning of the end, but guess what I'm wearing pink today. b/c on "wednesdays we wear pink"