Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A day in the life.

Today....

Pulled a metro and got frustrated at my students and told them to teach themselves and flipped them out so much many of them apologised for talking and thus realized I'm the luckiest person ever to teach where (can I count this as loving my job in 30 before 30? I think yes)  I do and that I can probably never pull that again this year.
No, not my actual students, I am not insane. ( and obvi mine would have better vowel placement than this...)

Found out that Mom has some chemo options and we will find out by Friday what her total plans are.


Ate BBQ provided by my sweet Uncle Ray. Almost am used to him being here and am sad that he will resume his normal life in Seattle tomorrow.

Came home to a sweet husband who (omg he will kill me for this) is dead set on doing everything for me and attempting to make me as happy as possible. (enjoy this pic snapped on one of our first dates on a party bus that we might or might not have jumped on acting like we knew the folks in the bus...no comment)

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

RBert said...

natalie loves to jump on party busses and trolleys. do you know who my father is?

Natalie Corinne said...

Omg I totally forgot about that.... No comment.