Sunday, October 30, 2011

Step it UP

This morning I cannot sleep and while stalking my interwebs (weird word P and I use... Internet + world wide web = interwebs) I saw this. Blog sensation Kendi, the creator of the Remix and all things cool just turned...27. Omg, she is so successful and over a year younger than me. This inspired me to see how my 30 for 30 challenge was going... 

1. Run a half-marathon. DONE!!

                                 2. Decorate our guestroom with items that are not college leftovers. Ugh, bought 2 frames... still working on it.

  3. Find a bathing suit that I love and feel good  Nope.

   4. Find a charity that I like and donate some time/money/etc. Not really.
 
5. Go on a really fun weekend anywhere with my Mom. Not yet.

 6.Learn how to make 5 really good cocktails. No.

7. Learn to really, really, really love my Dad's beer. Half way!

8. Buy a nice piece of art. Maybe.

9. Learn how to grill. No.

10. Do a pull up. Not even close.

11. Learn how to make lemon icebox and lemon meringue pie...No.

12. Find a new brunch place with a great group of friends. Nope.

13. Enjoy the holidays. Time will tell.

14. Do one of those painting/drinking nights with friends. Not yet.

15. Read a book for pleasure at least once a month. ( I used to be good at this but lately I have fallen way off the bandwagon) Been better at this.

16. Grow tomatoes. No.

17. Throw P a really fun/stylish/blog-worthy 30th bday party. Not time yet!

18. Grow herbs (and cook with them!) No.

19. Love my job! Starting to!

20. Visit Ray and Robin in Seattle. Not yet.

21. Find a skin product routine that I like/can afford/will stick to. Omg yeah, forgot about this one.

22. Try some cheese and see if I still don't like them. Yes, actually have done this.

23. Join a new club/organization. Err.

24. Learn how to make crepes. Not really, bought some pre-made, nope, doesn't count.

25. Go to Napa Valley. Umm, no.

26. Own a wardrobe that I'm proud of. Not yet.

27. Buy Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking and make something in it. Oh, yeah... umm no.

28. Recycle. (omg, shame...shame, shame!) have started at work!

29. Whiten my teeth. No.

30. Take a photography class. In the process!

31. Watch Ben graduate and celebrate B-I-G. NOT YET :)  

OMG. I have  SO much to do!!

Agh, why did I make these so hard? Time to STEP IT UP!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

brunch place- Pfunky Griddle in Berry Hill...let's go!

Natalie Corinne said...

TOTES! Sounds perfect, hey finally was able to comment to comment on your blog, it made me sign in in 3 times! come on blogger!