Part II of the riveting who done it case of the mystery with the inflatable penguins in the yard.
Remember this?
The case is closed and the perpetrators were caught red handed (or sent a text with a cute picture of them in it...you decide)
Umm...how lucky am I? Who else has a mother and sister in law who have such an amazing sense of humor?!
Other in law families give you passive aggressive guilt trips and a serious need to drink to forget the holidays but not mine :)
They gave us...
a really ugly penguin. Err, make it 2 ugly penguins.
Let the record state (right, Sarah? I'm so in on the legal jargon) that the ladies did not act alone..someone had to be there to take the picture! (obvi) Lovely Linda (right) also participated on this "gift". Thank you... I guess?
And in the middle of all of their gift giving mischief, the lovely ladies made time to visit my sweet Momma today.
I guess the penguins can be forgiven :)
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:
This is so great! I love it!!!!
Post a Comment