Christmas Eve we went to our annual Christmas party hosted by the Presleys. Every year we really enjoy hanging with close friends, drinking and eating, and playing dirty Santa. This year the discrepancies between Dirty Santa rules got a little heated and I was really surprised with how seriously some people took the entire stealing situation but overall we all had a fabulous time. I guess gift giving (and receiving) is a serious topic and I would probably take it more seriously too if I didn't always scheme to get my own gift. (I may or may not have brought my own Wilton and Armatelle pattern chip and dip bowl and platter. They say it is better to give than receive and I did both so Christmas you just got served)
So fun to see this year's newest addition Ms. Olivia at her first Christmas.
The three amigas at Christmas looking very festive.
Santa! I know him! (I know Elf is over quoted but I couldn't help it!) Santa showed up at this party and surprised all the kids. In other news, Patrick might win father of the year in a totally unrelated story.
All the ladies (minus little Sara)! We thought it was a fab idea to do this sorority style pic and 1,000 pictures later, I realized my stacking the door days have not been utilized in many, many days and my legs were shaking like wet noodles. I still put my drink down though.. some things never change.
All the boys outside in the.freezing.cold. Unfortunately none of the pictures have all the guys looking at the camera all at the same time but this will just have to do!
Merry Christmas!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment