Thursday, December 22, 2011

the most wonderful time...

Besides the amazing parties, too much food, spending time with family family, 2 weeks off from work, during breaks I get the pleasure of seeing long, lost friends. This last Monday, I was pleased to see one of my besties in Nashville with other great friends John and Ryan.
P and I met Kelly, John and Ryan for dinner on West End. Kelly is finishing his last semester of his PHD! I cannot believe Ms. Kelly will soon be Dr. Burns! Whoa! Seems like yesterday we were running around Elma Meek Hall.

The newlyweds still have the wedding glow!

Great friends and fun right in my town...I wish this wasn't such a rare occurrence with Ms. Kelly. Let's all look for jobs so he can be a permanent resident of this wonderful city!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: