How did this happen? It is so hard to believe that this little guy...
just graduated from college....with HONORS!
We are all so incredibly proud of the goob.
Philip, Ray and I headed down to Pulaski Saturday morning and watched the little one graduate. It rained most of the way down there and the graduation was outside so naturally Ray was worried about his hair but the skies cleared and graduation continued. The only regret is that Mom and Dad were unable to come but we had a good time for them. Philip recorded the entire thing so we will all watch it together very soon!
Congratulations Ben! We could not be prouder of you!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
The boys a good egg . Glad we kept him .
I can't believe it either. It seems like just a day ago when you guys were spending the weekend with us in Hopkinsville. Once I drove through Ft. Campbell to take you home because all Ben talked about was "EI Joe". I'll never forget his little face turning to me in the car and he was just in awe at all the "EI Joes" everywhere he looked. Sweet memory. Congratulations to the sweet boy who has grown up to be such a fine man.
Post a Comment