It's going to take me a decade to process this weekend. So much happened, I doubt I will ever be able to blog about it all, but for the right now, I'm happy to report that our guests are here.
The newest Nashvillians arrived yesterday and are resting soundly in our guest room. Whitney and I lived together in Oxford twice (and lets just get real, Travis too) and managed to survive one seriously creepy landlord, way too much chicken on a stick (thanks Johnny), last minute phi tau swaps (uh hummm), and load of other memories not suitable for the Internet. I'm so excited to have these kids as newest members to town. Shout out... Rebecca, move to Nash. Let's just create another 3-6 Ol Venice and be done with it.
ugh inside joke on blogs are annoying.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
So glad they are here ! We are lucky to have this great couple . I think they hold the "couples record" for the longest keg stand ! Welcome
hahaha for sure they win that and the most trips to chevron.
Post a Comment