Philip has forced me to watch this insane show where hideous haircuts and facial hair are glorified, teeth are optional and a cut off sleeveless, camo shirt for men are standard uniforms. I have to believe this show is from somewhere deep down in some secluded crazy country that has never seen modern appliances like razors, grocery stores and public schools. But no, I'm wrong. This is America.
Seriously? Why do they have to look like this? I can respect someone with a religious reason to dress in any particular fashion, yet these folks look insane for no particular reason.
Although this show makes me scared for the future of America, I have to admit...the insane folks are hilarious. I can't decide whether to cry or laugh when I watch it.
Here are some jewels that I caught tonight. And please remember to say all of these with a wad of tobacco.
"Pretty tires are for sissy rednecks" Si (the uncle and perhaps most insane)
![]() |
| this is Si. Although I've only seen one show, he had that "touched" look in his eyes. |
"First it's the pretty tires then it's pretty guns, next thing you know you're shaving your beard and wearing capri pants" Si
"When the stock market falls, the man who survives is the one with the most tires" Jase
"Women are like ducks, neither like mud on their butts" the Dad.
I seriously do not have the vocabulary to discuss this any further. Such an insane show. I still haven't decided whether to be impressed with the creators or frustrated that the reality television craze has really reached this far.
Only time will tell.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.



No comments:
Post a Comment