Wednesday, September 26, 2012

21 weeks belly!

Holy Lord, I'm huge. I think I've been in denial about how big I look. We have been AWFUL about taking pictures. I really haven't wanted to. The concept of taking pictures of me getting bigger has not felt too appealing but today I bought a baby book and there are all these slots for belly pics so I thought I best get on it.
Excuse the hair, face, well everything. This was coming home after choir rehearsal after 13 hour work day.

I'm not complaining, it is what it is. You're pregnant, a baby has to grow and as it gets bigger, so will you... but still, something about capturing the spread leaves something to be desired from this lifelong dieter.

We found out yesterday what Baby Pratt is and our sweet friends are having a really small gender reveal party on Saturday so we are waiting to tell then! All I'll say is that baby Pratt is very happy and healthy!

For Natalie's News this has been (A VERY BIG) Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: