You sing it, Annie!
Tomorrow we FINALLY found out with baby Pratt is! I am beyond excited. I literally don't think I've ever, ever, ever been this ready, anxious, excited, nervous, distracted, etc. by anything in my entire life. If someone offered me a large sum of money to wait to find out, I wouldn't take it. I want, need, HAVE to know. The fact that I have to work and attempt to be normal until this is just ridiculous. You want something kids, we all do. Deal.
I haven't said that of course, but you know, but the day is still young.
Last night we got out my Mom's stethoscope and listened for the baby's heartbeat. I read in a book you can start hearing it around this time so we listened for it. Philip found it and I actually could never tell what I was listening to. Further proof, I did NOT miss my calling in the medical world. No worries though, I was thrilled P could tell what it was and am so pumped to see baby Pratt tomorrow!
HAPPY MONDAY!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.



1 comment:
yay! Baby pratt! I already have a onesie in mind for it/him/her.
Post a Comment