Sunday, September 16, 2012

Feels like Fall!

I haven't done too much with our house lately. One would think with a bambino on the way I would be cray about making everything perfect, but...I don't know. It all seems too overwhelming. Not that I've done much today...BUT it is kind of starting to look around fall!

New tea towels.

I am super crafty and made this centerpiece. Or...I thought of something where I could dump tiny pumpkins in a jar and call it a crafty day.

And number 2. Good Lord, move over Martha. I hope pinterest is ready for the explosion of fan crazy that is about to happen!

Happy fall, y'all!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your cabinets. a lot. that is all.

Ray said...

Iva would be so proud! I think you should ask her to make you a fall sweatshirt!

Shari Bac said...

The orange colors look great in your kitchen and LR. :) Will you come and decorate at my house, please?