If you're anything like me, you pin a million posts on pinterest and maybe bake/create like less than 1% of them! I'm throwing P a 30th birthday party in October and have created a board and pinned my little heart away. Today I actually created something... I seriously got lost in craft world and worked on this for 2 hours. I know it's not the Mona Lisa but it is probably the craftiest thing I've ever done (sad, right?)
the before "inspiration pinned" picture
the finished project
I know it looks like nothing but I am pretty proud. Crafty, not so much, but this is as good as it gets, folks. I'll laminate them soon and we will hang them somewhere in the house. Southern living will seriously not stop calling.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
I love it. Please make me one for my 30th. Pleaseandthankyou.
It's amazing!! I KNOW that going through pictures and then cutting them and putting them on there took awhile, so don't sell yourself short!!!
Post a Comment