Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Labor Day

P and I really enjoyed Labor Day this year. We hung out with friends Friday and Saturday nights and got a lot done around our house. A couple of weeks ago our dishwasher leaked and messed up the trim in our kitchen. Luckily, P found it pretty quickly and it did nothing to our floors, but the paint on our trim looked pretty bad. He painted it Monday morning and since the fumes were so bad, we decided to get out of the house.
We decided to take a scenic drive to Leiper's Fork and eat at Puckett's Grocery. The weather was kind of dreary but we still got out and walked in a lot of the shops and ate too much southern goodness.




Excited to see Noble Springs there. I always get excited when I see it, even though I don't like cheese. We were supposed to make a stop at the farm this weekend but the rain did not cooperate. I would like to submit a form complaint to the weather gods. You've got lots of other days to downpoor, please avoid holidays.

Happy Labor Day!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hold the phone...you don't like cheese!??!??!!?

Natalie Corinne said...

NO! Gross..but since I've been preggo I've been wanting it lately. I'm an insane lady.