Monday, October 01, 2012

Gender Reveal Party

We were so blessed to have a gender reveal party on Sunday organized by our friends Jenna and Christina. P and I really felt so amazed with the amount of people who came and we left saying to each other how fortunate we feel to have such amazing family and friends.
Whitney made a delicious lemon (MY FAVORITE) cake! Do we have talented friends or what?

 
Cutting the cake!

Jenna made this cute box where people could vote for either a girl or boy and there were balloons inside that would reveal the gender. Very pinterest-y.

Cute friends Christina and Sarah.

Everyone brought delicious food! Yum!

Brett voting for a girl!

It's a BOY!


I love this picture!


A great view at Arrington Vineyards! Such a wonderful venue and day.

Sweet Dad, so glad he was able to come.

Our amazing friends! Thank you so much! What a wonderful day, we really are spoiled rotten! We are beyond excited for Baby Boy Pratt!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.


7 comments:

My Mississippi Madness said...

YAY!! for Baby Boy Pratt!!!

Natalie Corinne said...

Thanks! We are so happy!

Natalie said...

Congrats! So excited for y'all.

Unknown said...

So excited that Baby Pratt is a boy! We can't wait until he is here!

Ray said...

How fun! Love the pics!

Unknown said...

yay! SO excited for baby boy pratt. I may or may not have already thought of something he MUST have

Shari Bac said...

A boy!!! I knew it!!! Looks like so much fun.