It is so hard to believe our little on is 3 months old! Where has the time gone? I wish I could freeze time and keep him this fun forever. Except for those rare breakdown moments, those I'm happy to let go of, but for 90% of the time, I want to freeze this sweet stage and keep him this exciting, young, and fun forever.
He has definitely discovered his hands the last 2 months and is obsessed. They are almost always in his mouth. He has even started sucking on his thumb. I'm not so sure how I'm supposed to think about this.
More pictures?!?!
Once again, I could not get a big smile on this little man. He would smile SO big and the minute he saw the camera, it was over.
Got your nose?
Happy weekend! For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne
No comments:
Post a Comment