Tuesday, May 21, 2013

lazy rainy day

I don't think I will ever have a lazy rainy day for the rest of my life. Well for the next 18 years at least. I'm okay with it. I love being a Mom more than anything else I've ever done so I'm okay with it but oh. my gosh. It is stormy and getting to be that perfect watching a movie weather and  I just had a flashback of being in college at the AOPi house with tons of girls watching a movie on a rainy day and smiled as big as I could. On one day in particular I remember playing trivial pursuit, watching about 3 movies, and finally accomplishing my biggest goal for the day of showering and getting ready to go out around 7PM. Seriously?!?!?!
 
 
Enjoy it now you youngins! Now P and I consider sleeping until 7 on Saturday "sleeping in".  In other news, I think I've solved the teen pregnancy problem, come stay with us for a weekend. Check, next problem, please.
 
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie Corinne. 

No comments: