Monday, May 06, 2013

Tonight was a wonderful surprise to hang out with Papa and Uncle Ben. Papa is going on his annual trip to Chicago to see the Cubs play and couldn't be gone several days without having some Austin time. Ben had just done some tutoring and stopped by too. 

I don't really have many good pictures of Ben and Austin so I attempted to get one tonight.

This sweetness just happened.


 Finally I start doing the inevitable look at me faces Moms are required to do at all times.
I thought this was to get Austin to play nice for the camera. How soon I've forgotten that Ben turns into a total goob in front of any camera. I believe Ray and I totally failed him during his childhood because he is never ready for his closeup. 

 I mean he's not a bad looking kid, but come on!


I love every bit of this! 
"Anyone else looking at all this crazy?" Austin




Whatever they look like we are lucky to have Uncle Ben and Papa so close! Happy Monday! For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable

Shari Bac said...

A good uncle in the making!! :D

Shari Bac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Corinne said...

Isn't that the truth, Shari! He has good influences!

RBert said...

these are awesome! so sweet

Ray said...

We need to send Ben for some professional camera posing classes at Barbizon! Little Austin on the other hand is well on his way to stardom like him momma.

Mollie Rosario said...

this cracks my shit up, so goofy