What a difference a year makes! This was us last year...
Totally carefree and living it up on the Cumberland River.
Now this year...
Umm...ch ch ch changes...(confession: this is from last week and I unfortunately did not see the Abingtons since they moved to some foreign place called Alabama, but the picture added drama, no?)
Originally I bought this outfit for the 4th of July but he is so big he is fitting into 6 month clothes so I thought I would just go for it :)
Can't get enough of that cute smile :)
haha, I love this picture!
Can he stay this size forever?!?!
Today Meagan was in town for her grandmother's 90th birthday party and stopped by. She has been all over the world and back so I really appreciated her stopping by...and so did Austin.
(I'm loving this baby eye roll)
Austin showed his appreciation by sticking his hand down Meagan's shirt and then spitting up on her. P said was acting like a frat boy. Momma's so proud. Honestly, besides the groping incident, he was sweet and fun with Meagan and we were happy to see her :)
Later we went to lunch at the Boathouse restaurant in downtown Franklin. 3 months ago when we neck deep in not sleeping, struggling to eat, unhappy baby land, I would have NEVER dreamed of going to a easy going, fun lunch... but we did it. I know today is Memorial Day but for this Momma it was still victory day!
woot woot! Happy Memorial Day!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.


No comments:
Post a Comment